Children's Alliance is a non-profit organization that provides training, consultation and networking resources to Child Welfare agencies across the nation and internationally.
The National MAPP Network meets regularly to review and ensure that our programs are current in practice and meet the needs of the agencies that use our tools and resources.
These tools and resources include:
- Pre-Service Programs - Designed to help prospective foster/adoptive parents make an informed decision about fostering or adopting.
- Partnering for Safety and Permanence - Model Approaches to Partnership in Parenting Programs (PS-MAPP)
- Deciding Together
- Kinship Care
- In-Service Series
- Fostering and Adopting the Child Who has been Sexually Abused
- Shared Parenting In-Service Series
- From Foster Parent to Adoptive Parent
- Choices - A program designed to help children and youth learn how to make positive choices in life.